Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Days: Coffee, Mindless TV Shows, and Nothing Productive

Sunglasses- because snow is BRIGHT! 
Boring, Boring, Boring! 
That's all I can think to say about this week. We got SO much snow! Like 15 inches or something like that.
After a million cups of joe and way too much America's Next Top Model and Keeping up With the Kardashians, my brain feels officially fried.  But I guess snow days are suppose to be completely boring and unproductive.
How would you spend your snow days?

I definitely don't miss school, but I do miss my buddies! One negative thing about living in the country when it snows is you don't see a soul for how ever long you're stuck at home.

The BADS (bailey, anna, dakota, shane)


                                              This is was our "fierce modeling pose"

No comments: