Monday, May 17, 2010

5 facts

Firstly I should just say that my face looks weird but I liked my braid so I picked this picture...I hope your not affended too much.
Anyways




5 FACTS ABOUT ME, THE LADY OF CLOUD VEGAN
                                                                                                   
1.   I have lived in Missouri since I was a wee two year old.

2. I have a border collie named Ally, a beagle named Lincoln, and a pug named Hoodie. When we all go for a run/mostly walk it looks so funny because it's such a random mix of dogs. 

3.   I have never had a vegan doughnut- tear, tear. But someday soon I will! 
4.  I have 3 siblings; Josh, Stephanie, and April. I am the youngest. 
5.  I live in the middle of no where, down 5 miles of dirt road and about 20 minutes from town. Sure it's pretty insanely boring, but it is such a huge part of who I am and how I grew up. I ran wild with messy hair and bare feet. I rode horses all day long and was free. I'm glad to be a homegrown, wind in my hair, barefoot kind of girl. But boy am I ready to graduate and experince the city-wherever that may be.                                                              

No comments: