Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello

Welcome to my blog. I am a red haired, freckled, vegan, hippie...all rolled into one.."I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint I do not feel ashamed I'm your hell, I'm your dream I'm nothing in between You know you wouldn't want it any other way So take me as I am"
oh I am sorry for my outburst but I do love that song! Its by Alanis Morissette incase you don't know

this is the start of a very spetacualar blog I named annabellthehippie...well ok its not so great but it is in the part where I actually was capable of putting it together right. So yes in a way this page is very-very amazing.
I love blogs. Something just sparks inside of me when I get to read about another's life! Ok I have scored a point for being a total weirdo. But since you are here you probably understand.
I just wanted to say hi but I will be back to post more of my adventures!

p.s
sorry about the misspelled words. its 10:25 p.m and I built a birdhouse today!

No comments: